The Finance Club is a career focused student group and its primary goal is to effectively support students pursuing careers in finance. The club aims at providing a pathway for smooth transition of the students from class to the corporate world by organizing a variety of finance-related events/activities like webinars, guest lecturers, quiz competitions, presentations, virtual games like stock pitching, trading competitions, planning investment strategies, building virtual portfolio, etc.
- To make the students more competitive in terms of concepts as well as practical understanding.
- To provide opportunities to explore issues in India’s economy and the world economy as whole.
- To provide a platform for students to learn, share, participate, organize and build networks for better career opportunities in the financial services industry.
- To expose the students to mobilization of funds through public, financial institutions and other investment avenues.
- To create awareness about various avenues of funds to promote personal financial health.