MBA Admission 2021
For Convener Quota
Students looking for admission in management courses are required to qualify the ICET entrance test. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for admission. The basic eligibility for admission in management programme is mentioned below:
- The minimum qualification is graduation in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks (for general) and 45% marks (for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Management/NRI Quota is also available for candidates who do not appear/qualify in ICET
Firstly, candidates will have to clear the entrance examination to get admission. After that, candidates have to apply for admission in their respective college. Various colleges organize their separate admission rounds like group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) for providing admission.
On the basis of marks scored in the entrance test or qualifying exam, students will be shortlisted for further admission rounds. Admission will be provided on the basis of rank, category, performance in the admission rounds, availability of seats, etc. Some colleges may also offer admission on the basis of merit list of the qualifying exam.
Candidates will be required to carry the original documents along with their photocopies for the document verification process. Without document verification, seats will not be allotted to candidates. Below we have listed the documents required for verification:
- High school mark sheet & passing certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (for state quota)
- Entrance exam score card
- Entrance exam admit card